Our Vision & Values
Trust Mission, Vision & Aims
The Trust Mission:
Children first in an active environment
Connected Learning Vision:
- Developing active and independent learners;
- Growth – development of pupils, staff and the Multi-Academy Trust;
- Individual communities under one umbrella;
- Connectedness -sharing of specialisms, the curriculum, real life links and cultural capital.
Connected Learning Aims:
- To provide a holistic curriculum that develops ALL pupils to be independent, active learners.
- To ensure all pupils acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and concepts to support the next stage of their education.
- To ensure disadvantaged and pupils with SEN do not have a reduced curriculum; barriers to accessing a full curriculum are removed.
- To ensure each school is a unique community, growing and improving, with its own vision and ethos.
- To ensure all schools are connected through common threads such as teaching and learning and operational policies and procedures.